Christina M. Tulloch’s practice is focused on the following areas of law: Family Law, Criminal Law, Mental Health Law, Guardianship and Conservatorship. Ms. Tulloch practices in the counties of Loudoun, Fauquier, Frederick, Prince William and Fairfax.
Admitted to Practice: Commonwealth of Virginia.
Education: Charleston School of Law, J.D.; Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), B.A. Political Science, focus in Legal Studies; Minors in Leadership & Social Change and Philosophy.
Affiliations: Virginia State Bar, Virginia Bar Association, Loudoun County Bar Association.
Biography: Ms. Tulloch is a Virginia native and has lived her entire life in the Northern Virginia area. She is very active in the Loudoun County and sees the practice of law as an extension of her desire to serve others. Ms. Tulloch brings innovation, compassion and an impressive attention to detail to everything she does.
- Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce, Leadshare Member
- Loudoun County Young Professionals, Member
- Loudoun Advisory Commission on Youth, Former Member
- Loudoun Youth Initiative, Former Member
- Charleston School of Law, Office of the President, Special Recognition for Completing over 100 Pro Bono Hours
- Charleston School of Law, Trial Advocacy Board, Founder’s Award for Professionalism and Ethics in Trial Advocacy
- The Center for Computer Assisted Legal Instruction, CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, Criminal Justice Ethics in Practice